This is a Yummy appetizer that is easy to prepare, healthy for you and makes a wonderful presentation for Holiday Entertaining and it is one of my favorites!
- Fresh Mushrooms (Brown Baby Bella’s, Oyster & Shitake are a nice mix, however if you have another favorite feel free to mix and match)
- 2 or 3 fresh cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- 1 fat free sour cream
- 1 Baguette of bread
- Mix the dry onion soup with the fat free sour cream in a mixing bowl to make onion dip and set aside.
- Wash and trim the mushrooms into thin slices
- Sauté in a medium frying pan in the olive oil and garlic over medium/low heat for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Slice the Baguette into ½ inch rounds and spread with the onion dip.
- Using a pair of tongs top each bread slice w/ onion dip with a few of the sautéed mushrooms and serve hot.
Be Fit. Be Healthy. Be Happy.