“My Fitness RX”
Season 1, Episode: Pilates
Welcome to this episode of “My Fitness RX”
My Fitness Rx is a program that makes living healthy fun and exciting, while working it into your current lifestyle. My Fitness RX is unlike any fitness or exercise program available simply because of what it is NOT.
- It’s NOT a weight loss competition.
- It’s NOT a reality show.
- It’s NOT a fitness competition.
- It’s NOT a lifestyle overhaul.
My Fitness Rx shows you how to make small changes in your lifestyle that have huge impacts on your wellness.
Here’s what’s in Episode: Pilates
Joseph Pilates was born in Germany in 1883 but before he passed away in 1967 in New York City his
revolutionary mat exercises that he called Contrology were becoming a worldwide phenomenon today they’re known as Pilates and Bonnie Weber is going to tell us all about them. We’re going to bake a pumpkin almond cake with Margaret Andreas, we’re going to study the law of attraction with coach Edna Valentino. And we’re going to find our balance Dr. Jeff Winkley all on today’s episode of Your and My Fitness Rx.
- Pilates with Bonnie Weber
- Mat Basic 5 Pilates Workout with Bonnie Weber
- Osteoporosis with Dr. Helise Bichefsky
- Pumpkin & Almond Cake with Baker Margart Andraos
- Importance of Balance with Dr. Geoff Winkley
- Law of Attraction with Coach Edna Valentino
Exercise of the Week
- Mountain Climber Combo
- Bonnie Weber, The Pilates Garden and Personal Training Studio, LLC
- Dr. Helise Bichefsky, Ageless Health
- Margart Andraos, The Mediterranean Restaurant
- Dr. Geoff Winkley, Doctor’s Best
- Edna Valentino, Healthy Living Coach
Learn about our Team Experts here