“My Fitness RX”
Season 1, Episode: Paddle Fit
Welcome to this episode of “My Fitness RX”
My Fitness Rx is a program that makes living healthy fun and exciting, while working it into your current lifestyle. My Fitness RX is unlike any fitness or exercise program available simply because of what it is NOT.
- It’s NOT a weight loss competition.
- It’s NOT a reality show.
- It’s NOT a fitness competition.
- It’s NOT a lifestyle overhaul.
My Fitness Rx shows you how to make small changes in your lifestyle that have huge impacts on your wellness.
Here’s what’s in Episode: Paddle Fit
Wherever you are when the weather turns nice if you’re anything like me you love being outdoors. I know there’s plenty to do; running, bicycling, golfing, tennis, just to name a few but today we’re going to paddle fit with Mary Ann and if you’re not familiar with that you’re not alone. We have a great summer recipe from Executive Chef Ryan Sulikowski and Dr. Meyer talks sleeping. All that and more on Your and My Fitness Rx.
- Paddle Fit Basics with Marianne Biffle
- Paddle Fit – Do Anywhere Workout
- Importance of Sleep with Dr. Christine Meyer
- Shrimp stuffed peppers with Executive Chef Ryan Sulikowski
Exercise of the Week
- TRX Pike to Knee Tuck
- Marianne Biffel, Marsh Creek Watersports
- Christine Meyer, MD, Team CMMD
- Executive Chef, Ryan Sulikowski, Lotus Farm to Table
Learn about our Team Experts here