“My Fitness RX”
Season 1, Episode: Yoga
Welcome to this episode of “My Fitness RX”
My Fitness Rx is a program that makes living healthy fun and exciting, while working it into your current lifestyle. My Fitness RX is unlike any fitness or exercise program available simply because of what it is NOT.
- It’s NOT a weight loss competition.
- It’s NOT a reality show.
- It’s NOT a fitness competition.
- It’s NOT a lifestyle overhaul.
My Fitness Rx shows you how to make small changes in your lifestyle that have huge impacts on your wellness.
Here’s what’s in Episode: Yoga
Yoga is older than written history; it was first practiced, as far as we know, on the subcontinent of India. Today much about Yoga has changed but the basics have remained the same for well over four thousand years. We will explore a bit of Yoga Tradition, take Yoga in the air, talk to Dr. Geoff Winkley about pains in our neck, learn about cooking oils from Margaret Andraos and much more on today’s Your and My Fitness Rx.
- Sun Salutations Workout
- Yoga Basics with Stephanie Markstein
- Aerial Yoga with Susan Sluk
- Neck & Back Pain with Dr. Geoff Winkley
- Vegetable Frittata with Chef Olga Sorzano
- Cooking Oils with Baker Margaret Andraos
Exercise of the Week
- EOW Cross Chop to Knee
- Stephanie Markstein, Bala Fitness, LLC
- Susan Sluk, eat, drink, Om Yoga Café
- Dr. Geoff Winkley, Doctor’s Best Immediate Care
- Margaret Andraos, The Mediterranean Restaurant
- Chef Olga Sorzano
Learn about our Team Experts here