From: Chef Olga Sorzano
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 4 oz cheddar, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup asparagus spears, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Whisk together eggs, cheese, pepper, and salt.
- Sauté the onion and butter in an 8-inch oven-proof non-stick pan over medium-low heat until translucent. Add mushrooms and tomato and cook until almost dry. Add asparagus and cook for another 1 min.
- Pour egg mixture into pan and stir with rubber spatula. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the egg mixture has set on the bottom and begins to set up on top.
- Place pan into oven and broil for 3 to 4 minutes, until lightly browned and fluffy.