“My Fitness RX”
Season 1, Episode: A Healthy Heart
Welcome to this episode of “My Fitness RX”
My Fitness Rx is a program that makes living healthy fun and exciting, while working it into your current lifestyle. My Fitness RX is unlike any fitness or exercise program available simply because of what it is NOT.
- It’s NOT a weight loss competition.
- It’s NOT a reality show.
- It’s NOT a fitness competition.
- It’s NOT a lifestyle overhaul.
My Fitness Rx shows you how to make small changes in your lifestyle that have huge impacts on your wellness.
Here’s what’s in Episode: A Healthy Heart
- Heart Facts
- Heart Health with Dr. Christine Meyer
- Heart Healthy Workout
- Chest Press
- Standing Row
- Seated Shoulder Press
- Sumo Squats
- Biceps Curls
- Triceps Kickbacks
- Heart Healthy food choices
- Tabbouli Recipe with Executive Chef Joe Andreos, The Mediterranean
- Healthy benefits of wine – Joe Roberts
Exercise of the Week
- Bug Crunch
- Christine Meyer, MD, Team CMMD
- Deputy Chief Joe Edwards & EMT, Max Castoldi, East Brandywine Fire Company
- Executive Chef Joe Andreos, The Mediterranean
- Joe Roberts, Wine Educator
Learn about our Team Experts here