“My Fitness RX”
Season 1, Episode: Rock Climbing
Welcome to this episode of “My Fitness RX”
My Fitness Rx is a program that makes living healthy fun and exciting, while working it into your current lifestyle. My Fitness RX is unlike any fitness or exercise program available simply because of what it is NOT.
- It’s NOT a weight loss competition.
- It’s NOT a reality show.
- It’s NOT a fitness competition.
- It’s NOT a lifestyle overhaul.
My Fitness Rx shows you how to make small changes in your lifestyle that have huge impacts on your wellness.
Here’s what’s in Episode: Rock Climbing
Today we’ll speak with Lauren the Director of Sales and Marketing with the Philadelphia Rock Gym. I have to say this looks daunting but it’s a lot of fun. We spend some time having tea. Executive Chef Dan from the Roots Cafe shows us how to create a wonderful vegetable hash. We get to the core of the matter with Dr. Bichefsky and there’s a brand new workout. That and more today on Your and My Fitness Rx.
- Rock Climbing with Lauren Caporizo, Philadelphia Rock Gym (Video)
- Rock Climbing Styles with Lauren Caporizo, Philadelphia Rock Gym (Video)
- AB and CORE CIRCUIT with Tracy Brignola, Title Boxing
- Stabilize Your Torso with Dr. Helise Bichefsky
- Root Vegetable & Sweet Potato Hash with Dan Merola
- Healthy Tea with Courtney Rozsas
Exercise of the Week
- High Plank Row
- Tracy Brignola, Title Boxing
- Dan Merola, Roots Café
- Lauren Caporizo, Grant Schaeffer, Chris Palmer, Philadelphia Rock Gym
- Courtney Rozsas, Lotus Farm to Table
Learn about our Team Experts here