Work – we all do it; but it creates its own unique set of problems, frustrations and stress. This week we explore 6 habits of fit and healthy people, how to have the proper ergonomics and even do a workout at your desk. Mark Goodwin walks us through how to be healthy at work and in everyday life. We talk with Dr. Bichefsky, nutritionist Terri Ritchie
“My Fitness RX”
Season 1, Episode: Stay Healthy at Work
Welcome to this episode of “My Fitness RX”
My Fitness Rx is a program that makes living healthy fun and exciting, while working it into your current lifestyle. My Fitness RX is unlike any fitness or exercise program available simply because of what it is NOT.
- It’s NOT a weight loss competition.
- It’s NOT a reality show.
- It’s NOT a fitness competition.
- It’s NOT a lifestyle overhaul.
My Fitness Rx shows you how to make small changes in your lifestyle that have huge impacts on your wellness.
How to be Healthy (video)
Workout @ Work (video & pdf)
- Chest Press
- Triceps Extensions
- Leg Extensions
- Seated Rows
- Shoulder Press
- Seated Side Bends
- Seated Abductors
- Biceps Curls
Station Tap Room Recipe: Zucchini Pasta (video & pdf)
Exercise of the Week
- Dr. Lauren Schofield, Chiropractic Wellness
- Mark Goodwin, Life Coach, All-N-Won Wellness
- Tim Smith, Executive Chef, Station Taproom
- Dr. Helise Bichesfsky, DO, Internal Medicine, Ageless Health
- Kerri Roberts, Healthy Living Coach
- Terri Ritchie, M.S., C.C.N, Advent Nutrition
Learn about our Team Experts here