“My Fitness RX”
Season 1, Episode: Weekend Warrior
Welcome to our inaugural episode of “My Fitness RX”
My Fitness Rx is a program that makes living healthy fun and exciting, while working it into your current lifestyle. My Fitness RX is unlike any fitness or exercise program available simply because of what it is NOT.
- It’s NOT a weight loss competition.
- It’s NOT a reality show.
- It’s NOT a fitness competition.
- It’s NOT a lifestyle overhaul.
My Fitness Rx shows you how to make small changes in your lifestyle that have huge impacts on your wellness.
Here’s what’s in Episode: Weekend Warrior
- Weekend Warrior, with Tanya Stroh
- Workweek Work Out – 7 Moves in 7 Minutes – Full Body Workout with Tanya Stroh
- Dumbbell Chest Press
- Dumbbell Row
- Triceps Kickbacks
- Squat Position Bicep Curls
- Squat with Shoulder Press & Leg Lift
- Legs In & Out
- Walking Lunges
- Protecting the Knee, with Dr. Lauren Schofield
- Selecting the Proper Footwear, for Exercise and Every Day
- Doing a Proper Squat, the Mechanics Matter, with Martin Zackroff
- Healthy Eating – Sensible Guidelines for Exercise, Diet, and Health
- Choosing and Including: Proteins, Fats, Sodium, Carbohydrates
- Organic, Non-Organic, and GMO produce tips
- Healthy Recipe — Flounder Baked in Parchment Paper, with Chef Olga Sorzano
- Managing Stress
- De-Stress your Muscles
- Release Tension in your Back, Shoulders and Neck
- Be Grounded in the Present Moment, with Coach Diane Catrambone
Exercise of the Week
- Under the Knee Medicine Ball Crunch
- Marty Zackroff, Physical Therapist
- Dr. Lauren Schofield, Chiropractic Wellness
- Olga Sorzano, Personal Chef
- Diane Catrambone, Health & Wellness Coach
Learn about our Guests Experts here