“My Fitness RX”
Season 1, Episode: Stay Healthy at Work
Welcome to this episode of “My Fitness RX”
My Fitness Rx is a program that makes living healthy fun and exciting, while working it into your current lifestyle. My Fitness RX is unlike any fitness or exercise program available simply because of what it is NOT.
- It’s NOT a weight loss competition.
- It’s NOT a reality show.
- It’s NOT a fitness competition.
- It’s NOT a lifestyle overhaul.
My Fitness Rx shows you how to make small changes in your lifestyle that have huge impacts on your wellness.
Here’s what’s in Episode: Stay Healthy at Work
- Stay Healthy at Work
- Workout at Work
- Chest Press
- Triceps Extensions
- Leg Extensions
- Seated Rows
- Shoulder Press
- Seated Side Bends
- Seated Abductors
- Biceps Curls
- 6 Habits of fit and healthy people
- Ergonomics with Dr. Lauren Schofield
- How to be Healthy with Mark Goodwin
- Zucchini Pasta Recipe with Chef Tim Smith, Station TapRoom
- Eat Healthy Out
- Healthy Snacks with Kerri Roberts
- Protein Shakes with Terri Ritchie
- Exercise for a Good Mood with Dr. Helise Bichesfsky
Exercise of the Week
- High Row sitting on a Bosu
- Dr. Lauren Schofield, Chiropractic Wellness
- Mark Goodwin, Life Coach, All-N-Won Wellness
- Tim Smith, Executive Chef, Station Taproom
- Dr. Helise Bichesfsky, DO, Internal Medicine, Ageless Health
- Kerri Roberts, Healthy Living Coach
- Terri Ritchie, M.S., C.C.N, Advent Nutrition
Learn about our Team Experts here