“My Fitness RX”
Season 1, Episode: Tough Mudder
Welcome to this episode of “My Fitness RX”
My Fitness Rx is a program that makes living healthy fun and exciting, while working it into your current lifestyle. My Fitness RX is unlike any fitness or exercise program available simply because of what it is NOT.
- It’s NOT a weight loss competition.
- It’s NOT a reality show.
- It’s NOT a fitness competition.
- It’s NOT a lifestyle overhaul.
My Fitness Rx shows you how to make small changes in your lifestyle that have huge impacts on your wellness.
Here’s what’s in Episode: Tough Mudder
- What’s a Tough Mudder, with Ryan Meade
- Best Exercises to do when preparing for a Tough Mudder, with Ryan Meade
- Chicken Tenders with a creamy mustard dressing, with Chef Olga Sorzano
- 4 Simple Guidelines for Healthy Eating
- Lower Your Cholesterol, with Dr. Helise Bichefsky
- Managing Stress, with Coach Kerri Roberts
Exercise of the Week
- Exercise of the Week: High Plank w/ Ball Rolls
- Ryan Meade
For more information check out Ryan’s YouTube channel
- Dr. Helise Bichefsky
For more information check out Ageless Health
- Chef Olga Sorzano
- Coach Kerri Roberts
Learn about our Guests Experts here