“My Fitness RX”
Season 1, Episode: Take it Outside
Welcome to this episode of “My Fitness RX”
My Fitness Rx is a program that makes living healthy fun and exciting, while working it into your current lifestyle. My Fitness RX is unlike any fitness or exercise program available simply because of what it is NOT.
- It’s NOT a weight loss competition.
- It’s NOT a reality show.
- It’s NOT a fitness competition.
- It’s NOT a lifestyle overhaul.
My Fitness Rx shows you how to make small changes in your lifestyle that have huge impacts on your wellness.
Here’s what’s in Episode: Take it Outside
Sunshine, fresh air and spending time outdoors has nothing but positive effects on our lives, so this week we are going to work on our golf swing with Physical Therapist, Marty Zackroff, talk to Bob Jones about bicycling, do a workout in the park, take a closer look at sustainable farming and so much. Don’t miss My Fitness Rx – OUTSIDE!
- Take it Outside
- Workout in the Park
- Improve your Golf Swing – Marty Zackroff
- Riding Bicycles – Bob Jones
- Sustainable Farming – Dean Carlson
- Roasted Beet Salad – Chef Olga Sorzano
- Mind over Matter – Coach Diane Catrambone
Exercise of the Week
- Agility Ladder Drills
- Marty Zackroff, Physical Therapist, Joint & Spine Physical Therapy
- Bob Jones, Exton Bicycles
- Dean Carlson, Wyebrook Farm
- Chef Olga Sorzano
- Coach Diane Catrambone, Healthy by Design
Learn about our Team Experts here