“My Fitness RX”
Episode: Fitness Success
Welcome to this episode of “My Fitness RX”
My Fitness Rx is a program that makes living healthy fun and exciting, while working it into your current lifestyle. My Fitness RX is unlike any fitness or exercise program available simply because of what it is NOT.
- It’s NOT a weight loss competition.
- It’s NOT a reality show.
- It’s NOT a fitness competition.
- It’s NOT a lifestyle overhaul.
My Fitness Rx shows you how to make small changes in your lifestyle that have huge impacts on your wellness.
Here’s what’s in Episode: Fitness Success
- Smart Goals: 3 keys to fitness success, with Tanya Stroh
- Mini Cardio Circuit, with Tanya Stroh
- Squat Jumps on a Step
- Step Ups
- Plank & Hold w/ feet on the step
- Jump Up – Step Down
- Side Step Ups w/ Reverse Lunge
- Twisted Crunch
- Burpee w/ 90 Degree Step Jump
- Rope Climbers
- Keep Your Core Strong, with Marty Zackroff
- Food & Acidity, with Dr. Bill Gonce
- Healthy Plate, with Coach Kerri Roberts
- Roasted Vegetable Salad, from Station Tap Room & Executive Chef Tim Smith
- The Power of Yes, with Coach Edna Valentino
Exercise of the Week
- Round Kick Combo
- Marty Zackroff, Physical Therapist
- Dr. William Gonce
- Kerri Roberts, Healthy Living Coach
- Executive Chef, Tim Smith
- Edna Valentino, Certified Life Coach
Learn about our Guests Experts here