When you include various back exercises in your fitness routine you are not only strengthening your back but you are also improving your posture. The 3 Position Row is so effective because as you switch your grip you are actually targeting your back muscles a little differently in each position.
Do it Right
- Set the cable position to chest height
- Stand w/ feet hips distance apart, soft knees, back straight, chest lifted & abdominals tight
- Hold handle tube w/ palm facing to the side, arm extended forward & soft elbow, exhale & pull the cable to middle of chest using back muscles keeping elbow close to the body & pointing back, pinch shoulder blade, extend arm forward to return to starting position – do 5 reps
- Immediately repeat move for 5 reps with palm facing up
- Immediately repeat move for 5 reps with palm facing down
Demonstrated by: Char Cesario