Tone Your Arms in Half the Time
This is a great time saving move because you are working both your biceps and triceps in 1 combination move. As an added bonus your hamstrings are also being challenged each time you hinge forward to complete the kickback portion of the exercise. Select a weight that is slightly lighter than you would usually use for a standard biceps curl.
Do it Right
- Stand w/ feet hips distance apart, hold a dumbbell in each hand w/extended arms & palms facing in toward body
- Exhale & flex elbows to raise dumbbells to shoulder height
- Hinge forward from hips to approximately 45 degrees keeping knees soft, back flat, abdominals tight
- Exhale and extend elbows until arms are straight and next to your body immediately flex elbows bringing dumbbells back to shoulder height
- Stand up extend arms straight down immediately flex elbows to bring dumbbells back to shoulder height to complete 1 rep.
Demonstrated by: Tom Nagy