Skip to content
Chef Olga Sorzano
- Red bell pepper, julienned
- Zucchini, julienned
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) flounder filet
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoon compound butter (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together red bell pepper, zucchini and carrot in the bowl. Gently toss with olive, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly brush four large rectangular of parchment paper with olive oil.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and place one fish fillet on each piece of paper.
- Divide the vegetables in four equal parts and arrange them on top of each filet. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Top the vegetables with 1/2 tablespoon of compound butter.
- Fold the parchment paper over the fish and seal the edges tight.
- Bake about 10 – 12 minutes in the center of the oven until the packets are well puffed and the fish is cooked.
- To serve, cut open the packets and place on a plate.
Ingredients: Compound Butter
- Stick unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Directions: Compound Butter
- In a mixing bowl using a rubber spatula mix all ingredients.
- Place the mixture on a piece of plastic and roll into a log, then twist the ends.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set up.
- Can be kept in the freezer for 6 month or for a week in the fridge.