By Bruce Martin, S. Clyde Weaver
- 1 lb. Weaver’s Fondue Cheese Blend (3/4 lb. Emmenthal and 1/4 lb. Gruyere)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- dash nutmeg
- 1 clove of garlic
- pinch baking soda
Cheese Fondue Directions:
- Mix grated cheese with corn starch and allow to come to room temperature.
- Rub a ceramic fondue pot with the split clove of garlic.
- Add lemon juice and wine.
- Heat until champagne-type bubbles begin to appear on sides of pot.
- Remove garlic and discard.
- Add cheese and fold until smooth.
- Add nutmeg and baking soda.
- Using fondue forks, dip crust bread into fondue.
- Serve with tossed salad.