Use the 90 / 10 Rule

Mid-Week Make Over

Use the 90 / 10 rule to help you eat healthy

healthy food

90% of the food you eat is healthy nutritious food and the other 10% is your favorite snack!


What’s a Mid-Week Make Over?

Because we believe “Small Changes make a Big Difference,” every week we are going to be posting & tweeting simple ideas, tips, tricks, switches or changes that you can EASILY – and that’s the key – EASILY incorporate into your daily life to be just a little fitter, healthier and happier. So here’s your Mid-Week Make Over!

Be Fit. Be Healthy. Be Happy.