Chicken Parmesan Pizza
This fun chicken recipe will turn any night into a party! This chicken dinner is also a fun low carb pizza recipe!
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
Chicken Parmesan Pizza Directions
- Line 2 – 8″ cake pans with plastic wrap.
- In a medium bowl mix the chicken with the Italian seasoning, salt and the garlic and onion powders.
- Divide the chicken in half and press into an even layer in the bottom of each cake pan. Wrap the edges of the plastic wrap over the top of the chicken and freeze for 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
By: Chef Cindy McClure, Classical Cooking