Executive Chef Tim Smith
Zucchini Pasta Ingredients:
- 4 yellow or green zucchinis
- 1 pound of bacon raw, chopped and reduced down in pan – remove fat
- 2 leaks, sliced ¼“ thick, washed and roasted in oil till soft with salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup of heavy cream
Zucchini Pasta Directions:
- Wash, tip and tail zucchini,
- Use a mandolin to Julianne into pasta like noodles.
- Julianne until you reach the seeds of zucchini then discard.
- Separate each zucchini noodle strand.
- Heat oil in pan at 350 degrees
- Cook zucchini noodles in pan until they start to soften
- Add roasted leaks, bacon, lemon juice and heavy cream reduce in pan until sauce is thickened.