This Football Field Boot Camp is perfect for fall!
- 5 HIIT Cardio Moves for 20 Yards
- 10 Body Weight Exercises
- 2 to 4 Rounds
- 1 Football Field Boot Camp Style Workout
All you need is a football field and plenty of water. Start in one end zone and do 5 to 10 minutes of dynamic warms ups then begin with Cardio #1 and complete the entire circuit without a break.
You can always make this Football Field Boot Camp a little less challenging by simply using ½ of the football field and doing your HIIT cardio moves for 10 yards instead of 20. Remember to stay hydrated, listen to your body and take a break if necessary.
Dynamic Warm Up
- Cardio #1 – High Knee Run to the 20 yard line
15 Push Ups
20 Bicycle Crunches
- Cardio #2 – Inchworms to the 40 yard line
30 Air Squats
- Cardio #3 – Butt Kick Run to the 40 yard line
20 Oblique Crunches / side
10 Single Leg Dead Lifts / leg
- Cardio #4 – Bear Crawl to the 20 yard line
- Cardio #5 – Sprint to the 20 yard line
10 Push Up to Planks / side
Walking Lunges to the End Zone
1 to 2 minutes and water break
Repeat Circuit 2 or 3 more times
End with and easy cool down and stretch routine
Be Fit, Be Healthy, Be Happy.